Mahabaleshwar is one of the most popular hill stations in Maharashtra when it comes to running away from the busy city life for a few days. Located on the Western Ghats, the flora and fauna along with the climate has lured tourists to Mahabaleshwar all the year round. Because of this popularity, the hill station has seen the growth of luxury in terms of the best hotels in Mahabaleshwar. However, if you are a traveler with a tight pocket, Mahabaleshwar will not turn you away. Thus, know how to travel within your budget.
- Book in Advance: If you book in advance, you will get early bird discounts from many resorts in Mahabaleshwar.
- Stay away from the Market Place: The market area is the most convenient place when it comes to availing transport facilities. However, the area is comparatively costly. If you stay a little away from the hot spots of Mahabaleshwar, you won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Use the Public Transport: Renting a car can be convenient. However, if you want to save money, you need to find people to share the car so that your cost is cut down. Another option is to use the public transport.
- Walk to Nearby Tourist Attractions: Mahabaleshwar is not a very big place. If you can, walk to the near tourist spots and enjoy the beauty.
- Skip Fine Dining: Don’t go into a fine restaurant. Street food and cafes are equally good at Mahabaleshwar when you have a tight budget.
Hence, if you try to remember these tips, you will surely be able to indulge in the magnificent beauty of Mahabaleshwar even if your budget is on the lower side.